Michael P. Pennachio, M.D.
Michael P. Pennachio, M.D., is a board certified ophthalmologist specializing in laser, cataract and implant surgery. He uses the very latest treatments and technologies to help restore and protect your vision.
The founder of Pennachio Eye, he has been practicing ophthalmology since 1985 when he started Total Eye Care Center. In February he decided to start Pennachio Eye to focus his practice on patient needs. Patient care has always been Dr. Pennachio’s top priority, and Pennachio Eye will have patient care be the foundation of the practice
Dr. Pennachio works tirelessly to research new treatments and technologies to make his procedures even safer and more effective.
“I look forward to a bright future of providing our families the most advanced eye care with a hometown touch.”
- Medical degree: University of South Florida
- Ophthalmology residency: Tulane University
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons
- Certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology